Tampa Bay’s PK Connor Barth, who was given the franchise tag earlier in the offseason, agreed on Thursday to a four-year contract with the Buccaneers. According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the deal is worth $13.2 million and includes $4 million guaranteed. Set to enter his fifth season in the NFL, Barth has emerged as one of the league’s best kickers. He has hit 83.9 percent of his field goals in his career and has never missed an extra point. In 2011, Barth made 26-of-28 field goals, an accuracy of 92.9 percent. It ranked as the best accuracy rate of any kicker last season who didn’t play his home games in a dome. Read More…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Web Design Delhi on Steve Nash reaches 10,000 assists
- Web Design Delhi on Knicks continue their winning ways in record fashion
- Web Development Delhi on Knicks continue their winning ways in record fashion
- Web Development Delhi on Rasheed Wallace back to teach the NBA?
- Web Development Delhi on Phil Jackson asked about a return to coach the Lakers