Tampa Bay’s PK Connor Barth, who was given the franchise tag earlier in the offseason, agreed on Thursday to a four-year contract with the Buccaneers. According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the deal is worth $13.2 million and includes $4 million guaranteed. Set to enter his fifth season in the NFL, Barth has emerged as one of the league’s best kickers. He has hit 83.9 percent of his field goals in his career and has never missed an extra point. In 2011, Barth made 26-of-28 field goals, an accuracy of 92.9 percent. It ranked as the best accuracy rate of any kicker last season who didn’t play his home games in a dome. Read More…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Covia on The Jones boys are a lethal combination
- dribble on Is Derek Fisher the new Robert Horry?
- Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating? | on Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating?
- Kobe Bryant rivals Michael Jordan on Can Andrew Bynum carry the Lakers?
- Top 5 Bulls of All-Time: Pippen Surpassed by D Rose? on NBA’s best one-two punches within the last 30 years