The Bengals need a No. 2 receiver to start opposite A.J. Green, and they may have found their man in the third round of the draft. At the conclusion of the team’s rookie minicamp, head coach Marvin Lewis said rookie receiver Mohamed Sanu looked like he had the potential to be ready to be a starter in the Bengals’ offense from Week One. “I thought Sanu was everything we expected him to be. He’s going to come in here and play as a rookie and push to start and play time,” Lewis said, via the Cincinnati Enquirer. Read more here…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Covia on The Jones boys are a lethal combination
- dribble on Is Derek Fisher the new Robert Horry?
- Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating? | on Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating?
- Kobe Bryant rivals Michael Jordan on Can Andrew Bynum carry the Lakers?
- Top 5 Bulls of All-Time: Pippen Surpassed by D Rose? on NBA’s best one-two punches within the last 30 years