For years, fans and media alike have argued whether the Twins would benefit more by moving “injury-prone” Joe Mauer to a less taxing position than catcher. For years, I’ve been arguing that Mauer is most valuable as a catcher, by a wide-margin, and for the team to get fair value from his enormous contract they need him to catch as long as possible. While all of that remains true, the fact is the Twins don’t have a short-term or long-term solution at third base. Prospect Miguel Sano is killing the ball for Beloit as one of the league’s youngest players, but as he continues to fill out there’s no guarantee he’ll remain at third base long-term. Read more here…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Web Design Delhi on Steve Nash reaches 10,000 assists
- Web Design Delhi on Knicks continue their winning ways in record fashion
- Web Development Delhi on Knicks continue their winning ways in record fashion
- Web Development Delhi on Rasheed Wallace back to teach the NBA?
- Web Development Delhi on Phil Jackson asked about a return to coach the Lakers