On Monday, there was a report that Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt might need a second operation on his knee after tearing his ACL and MCL last season. Britt had the surgery on Wednesday, according to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. It was an arthroscopic procedure that the Titans are downplaying as not being a setback in his recovery. General Manager Ruston Webster called the operation commonplace and said Wednesday that he still expects Britt to be ready to go at the start of the season. Read more here…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Covia on The Jones boys are a lethal combination
- dribble on Is Derek Fisher the new Robert Horry?
- Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating? | on Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating?
- Kobe Bryant rivals Michael Jordan on Can Andrew Bynum carry the Lakers?
- Top 5 Bulls of All-Time: Pippen Surpassed by D Rose? on NBA’s best one-two punches within the last 30 years