Quinton Aaron of the Baltimore Ravens and his crew of his latest project were visiting the Bay area, doing some charity work and putting the finishing touches on their latest project. They just happened to stumble into my bar. I soon found out that, not only can Aaron act, he can sing as well. As the crowd at the bar encouraged the six-foot-eight movie star to get on stage, little did any of us know what he had in store for us. See, in my mind, certain artists are simply not to be duplicated, certain songs left unsung. Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get It On” happens to be one of those. If you’re not going to pay it proper tribute, then just leave it alone. But as you will soon see, Aaron did that and then some. Watch the video here…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Web Design Delhi on Steve Nash reaches 10,000 assists
- Web Design Delhi on Knicks continue their winning ways in record fashion
- Web Development Delhi on Knicks continue their winning ways in record fashion
- Web Development Delhi on Rasheed Wallace back to teach the NBA?
- Web Development Delhi on Phil Jackson asked about a return to coach the Lakers