Quinton Aaron of the Baltimore Ravens and his crew of his latest project were visiting the Bay area, doing some charity work and putting the finishing touches on their latest project. They just happened to stumble into my bar. I soon found out that, not only can Aaron act, he can sing as well. As the crowd at the bar encouraged the six-foot-eight movie star to get on stage, little did any of us know what he had in store for us. See, in my mind, certain artists are simply not to be duplicated, certain songs left unsung. Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get It On” happens to be one of those. If you’re not going to pay it proper tribute, then just leave it alone. But as you will soon see, Aaron did that and then some. Watch the video here…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Covia on The Jones boys are a lethal combination
- dribble on Is Derek Fisher the new Robert Horry?
- Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating? | on Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating?
- Kobe Bryant rivals Michael Jordan on Can Andrew Bynum carry the Lakers?
- Top 5 Bulls of All-Time: Pippen Surpassed by D Rose? on NBA’s best one-two punches within the last 30 years