Third-round rookie quarterbacks don’t typically get opportunities to begin the season as starters. No third-round rookie quarterback has been an opening-day starter since 1973, when the Bills gave Joe Ferguson the nod. But the Seahawks saw enough of third-round pick Russell Wilson at rookie minicamp to include him in their training camp battle at quarterback. Wilson will compete with incumbent Tarvaris Jackson and free-agent pickup Matt Flynn. Read more here…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Web Development Delhi on Knicks continue their winning ways in record fashion
- Web Development Delhi on Rasheed Wallace back to teach the NBA?
- Web Development Delhi on Phil Jackson asked about a return to coach the Lakers
- Web Development Delhi on Steve Nash reaches 10,000 assists
- Covia on The Jones boys are a lethal combination