Wikipedia definition of the NBA’s Sixth Man is…The National Basketball Association’s Sixth Man of the Year Award is an annual National Basketball Association(NBA) award given since the 1982–83 NBA season to the league’s most valuable player for his team coming off the bench as a substitute (or sixth man). This year has not been decided yet, but i’m pretty sure that most are thinking that it will be Oklahoma City’s James Harden. With impressive numbers 31.4 mpg, 16.8 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 3.7 apg, 1.0 spg, he has made a huge impact for his team off the bench. Not only with the numbers but his emotional leadership to create a spark for the Thunder, has them in talks for the NBA title. Even though this is a great award to get, lets take a look at the past 10 players that the NBA crowned with the 6th Man award and see what they did after in their career. Where they able to become effective starters? Read more here…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Covia on The Jones boys are a lethal combination
- dribble on Is Derek Fisher the new Robert Horry?
- Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating? | on Can anyone keep Alabama from repeating?
- Kobe Bryant rivals Michael Jordan on Can Andrew Bynum carry the Lakers?
- Top 5 Bulls of All-Time: Pippen Surpassed by D Rose? on NBA’s best one-two punches within the last 30 years