All of which leads to the question of whether or not he’ll be able to play in Week One. Holmgren said that there’s a chance Richardson will be able to join fellow rookie Brandon Weeden in the lineup, but that the team is going to be smart about moving things forward. Read more…
Recent Updates, Insights & Analysis
What You’re Saying
- Web Development Delhi on Knicks continue their winning ways in record fashion
- Web Development Delhi on Rasheed Wallace back to teach the NBA?
- Web Development Delhi on Phil Jackson asked about a return to coach the Lakers
- Web Development Delhi on Steve Nash reaches 10,000 assists
- Covia on The Jones boys are a lethal combination